About Us

iMatter Adult Day Center was created in 2015 by Andraya J. Brennan. We opened our doors for business on March 7, 2016 and have provided care and service to 100 seniors since then. We specialize in cognitive and social stimulation for the active adult in the Boynton Beach area and surrounding cities.

 

About 95% of our clients are in the early to moderate stages of Alzheimer’s/Dementia. The other 5% of our attendees are aging in place at home, with no diagnosis. Our primary goal is to promote the independence of our clients and preserve their dignity at all costs. We also take pride in the intimate relationships that we have created and established with both, our clients and their caregivers.

 

We are confident that there is No Place Like iMatter and welcome you to join us at anytime for a tour.

Location